Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Sunday, October 03, 2004
     
    Housekeeping Announcement

    At long last I have updated and reorganized my links. Sorry for the delay. Take a look at the left column; they're all good.

    Also, check out these Rules for Residents submitted by the Head Nurse (as in neurology). They reinforce what my dad told me before beginning residency: "Nurses can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Respect them."

    And here is a new blog which may interest you if you're an Angeleno: the 4th Floor Blog is an anonymous blog written by somebody in L.A. City Hall. It seems to have quite a bit of information on what's going on. I especially liked their name for former Chief of Police, now mayoral candidate Bernard Parks: "Bitter Bernie."

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment