Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Thursday, February 20, 2003
     
    Hmmm. Must.... write.... blog. Must think of something to say.

    I wish I could contribute something to our ongoing conversation here, but I'm having a hard time at the moment. Not for any particular reason. I could tell you every detail of what I did this morning, or this week, for that matter - but I don't think people read blogs for mind-numbing monotony. We've all got enough of that in our own lives. If you're Lileks, you can write about daily life and make it fascinating - but I'm not Lileks.

    Work is fine, thank you. It's busy, but not busy enough to drive me crazy.

    Preliminary work on the house (aka digging out the basement) is proceeding.

    I'm trying to figure out when I can take some time off work and what to do with it when I do.

    The staff is still coming up with peanut jokes.

    So. How about that new Dragnet? Ah, a topic! Let me proselytize here for a minute - if you haven't seen this show, give it a try. It's on ABC on Sundays at 10 pm. Ed O'Neill plays Joe Friday, and he is good. Really good. He's not doing a Jack Webb imitation by any means. A lot of critics have said it's "just another cop show" and similar to Law and Order, which may well be true. But since I don't watch a lot of TV and haven't really seen Law and Order, I'm enjoying this one. I'm mainly watching it for Ed O'Neill. Enjoy.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment